Here's What You Need to Know:
U.S. Release Date: May 27, 2010
The name is self explanatory- think warm beaches, Australian shores and coral.
- Sand & Sun: Light Peach (Matte)
- Firecraker: Frosted Mid-Tone Red Orange (Veluxe Pearl)
- Sweet & Punchy: Bright Yellow Green (Veluxe Pearl)
- Shimmermoss: Green with Green Pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- Humid: Intense Green with Shimmer (Frost)
I'm mostly interested in Sweet & Punchy and Shimmermoss (which I'm told is a repromote from Fafi). I might skip the latter though, because though it's lovely, I don't think I'll wear it often.
- Float on By: Dark Green Turquoise
- Rosemary & Thyme: Mid-Tone Olive Gold with Shimmer
Will probably skip, because I have similar shades, but if I didn't have an olive eyeliner, I'd definitely pick up Rosemary & Thyme.
- BeachBound: Sheer Frosted Pale Peach (Glaze)
- Lazy Day: Light Dirty Blue Pink (Lustre)
- Thrills: Rosy Copper with Gold Pearl (Frost)
- FunBathing: Mid-Tone Bronzed Plum (CremeSheen)
Thrills, perhaps? It doesn't seem to really fit the mood that I'm sensing from this collection, but I can't complain.
- Life’s a Breeze: Soft Pink
- Temperature Rising: Loudmouth Orange
I have shades similar to Life's a Breeze, and to be honest I'm trying to envision an orange lip liner used in a classy look and failing. Probably will skip both.
- Easy Lounger: Light Baby Pink with Multi-Dimensional Pear
- Flurry of Fun: Sheer Sparkly Peach
- Splashing: Mid-Tone Blue Pink with Soft Gold Pearl
Easy Lounger is mine. 'Nuff said. The other two, I will probably forgo, though they look stunning (I would love to see a lovely pale lady rocking Flurry, and a med/dark beauty with Splashing upon her puckering lips).
- Hipness: Intense Coral with Soft White Pearl (Frost)
- Get-Away Bronze: Mid-Tone SunTan (Frost)
You know I want both, but I highly doubt my budget will allow for that! I really have to see these swatched in person before I decide.
High Light Powder
- Marine Life: Multicolour Pressed Powder
Uhm, do I really have to say anything? I need this. I really do. Ok, so the gold scraffito is overspray, but it looks really promising. Last time, I said I could live without Ripe Peach from the Spring Forecast collection because it was two toned too and it ended up being stunning. Will not make the mistake this time! How much you want to bet that this will be sold out fast?
Here's Part 2: Read on!